We prefer to use natural ingredients to remove dirt and odors from our house. Therefore, today we’re going to show you how to clean the sink without detergents or chemicals. Here’s how simple it is.
1. Wash the sink with dish soap and a soft sponge. Rinse with plenty of water.
2. While the sink is still wet, sprinkle baking soda all over it. Use a sponge to rub the surface until the baking soda turns into a paste. Rinse with warm water. For hard-to-reach areas, you can use an old toothbrush.
3. Dip 2 cloths in white vinegar, spread them on the sink and leave them there for 20-25 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
4. Mix baking soda with vinegar (in equal amounts) and pour this solution down the drain. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes then rinse with very hot water. Place 10 ice cubes and a half-teaspoon of salt over the drain. Let it sit for 15 minutes, then rinse with hot water again.
5. Last but not least, the final step! Put a few slices of lemon over the drain. Let warm water run over the slices. As a result, you’ll get a fresh smell that will not only remove odors from your drain, but also fill your kitchen with a pleasant scent. And who doesn’t love the smell of lemon? 🙂