The goal of every home owner is to keep it hygienic and tidy, without mites. Unfortunately, achieving this goal is challenging. We overlook certain areas and objects, and others don’t even know how to clean them.
Mattresses definitely fall into this hard-to-clean category. Nevertheless, if you want to avoid respiratory diseases such as asthma and allergies, you must clean them correctly.
This homemade solution will disinfect the mattress better than any other cleaning product. And it’s also very cheap. This less-aggressive mattress cleaner will exterminate even the mites left behind in the mattress.
– 2 tablespoons of baking soda
– 2 drops of thyme oil
– 2 drops of essential tea tree oil
– 2 drops of lavender oil
1. Mix baking soda with the essential oils, and then dilute the solution with water.
2. Pour the solution in a spray bottle, and spray all over the mattress surface. Let it work for 2 hours.
3. After the time has passed, remove the solution with the vacuum cleaner.
4. This trick will make your mattress look like new and you will breathe easily while sleeping. You will never complain about being tired when you wake up.
5. It is exactly what you need if dust mites are causing your sleep problems.