When was the last time you washed your pillows? You don’t have to worry about ruining your favorite pillow or not being able to wash it. Most pillows can be easily cleaned and restored to their original state.
🛒 You need:
▪ hot water
▪ 1 cup of laundry detergent
▪ 1 cup of powdered dishwashing detergent
▪ 1 cup of bleach
▪ 1/2 cup of borax
– Check the label to confirm that your pillow can be machine washed
– Remove the pillow case and any pillow protection
– Fill the washing machine about 1/3 with hot water
– Put all the ingredients inside then start the machine. Before adding the pillows, let it run for a few minutes to dissolve all the detergents.
– When the detergent has been dissolved, add the pillows and fill the washer with hot water.
– Let the washer run for several minutes, and then flip the pillows over. Let the washer run for several minutes more.
– Put your machine on the final rinse cycle.