The last presence in your home is a small spider that walks around and makes you jump, scream and run every time you see it. If you want to get rid of these little insects for good, remind the below trick!
Did you know that moth scented balls can remove other pests, such as spiders? This is the trick you have to try as soon as you find a spider under the bed or near the sink.
You have to be extremely cautious and put these balls in places where pets and small children don’t have access because they contain pesticides that can have a negative effect on the body.
Steps to get rid of spiders inside your house:
- Identify the ideal locations to place moth balls (for example, the attic or basement).
- Make 3-4 holes in a jar lid.
- Take 3 moth balls and put them in the jar, and then close the jar tight with the lid.
- Make such a jar for every area in the house where you’ve seen spiders.
- Make sure that all jars are sealed tight and that they are out of the reach of children.
The effect of these balls should last up to 6 months, so in this interval you will be relieved of chasing spiders. Repeat the process every time you face with this spider problem.
Image Credits: Modgojekgrab