If you want to have clean car all the time, but you also want to avoid chemicals from cleaning products, I have the perfect solution for you. And incredibly cheap! You can clean your car with ingredients in your home, effortlessly.
These ingredients are cheap, handy and are the perfect helpers to solve this messy problem in your car.
– a bucket
– 2-3 spray bottles
– paper towels
– rubbing alcohol
– homemade soap
– baking soda
– the juice of one lemon
– a few drops of fragrant oil
1. For the interior of the car, mix equal parts of water with rubbing alcohol and pour into a spray bottle. It cleans and disinfects at the same time.
2. For windshield, use three parts of vinegar with some water, and pour it into a spray bottle. You can use another clean bottle or wash one of the used spray bottles. Wipe it all well with paper towels or lint-free cloths. This mixture can also be used on rims to give them shine.
3. To remove the unpleasant odors inside the car, mix the lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and some water. With this mix, wipe the ashtray, the glove compartment, and the trunk. You can also prepare your own car-sprayer, using about 150ml of water and 10-15 drops of fragrant oil, all mixed in a spray bottle. You can choose from a wide range of scented oils so you can always enjoy a fresh smell inside the car.
4. Of course, don’t forget the vacuum cleaner to get rid of hair and debris.
5. The exterior is rinsed thoroughly from top ‘til bottom with water, to remove dust. Add the liquid homemade soap in the water bucket and wash the entire car. Rinse again to get rid of the soap traces.
The car cleaning process will take longer than a classic car wash, but the final results are worth it.