You already know that we prefer to use natural ingredients to get rid of dirt and odors from the house, so today we’ll tell you how to clean the sink without using detergents and chemicals. Here’s how simple it is.
1. Wash the sink with dish soap and a soft sponge. Rinse with plenty of water.
2. While the sink is still wet, sprinkle baking soda all over it. Use a sponge to rub the surface until the baking soda turns into a paste. Rinse with warm water. You can use an old toothbrush to clean hard to reach areas.
3. Dip 2 cloths in white vinegar, outspread them on the sink and leave them there for 20-25 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
4. Mix baking soda with vinegar (in equal amounts) and pour this concoction down the drain. Let this composition act for 15-20 minutes then rinse with very hot water. Put 10 ice cubes and half a handful of salt above the drain. Leave on 15 minutes then rinse again with hot water.
5. And finally, the last step! Cut a few slices of lemon and put them above the drain. Let the warm water flow over the slices. You’ll get a pleasant smell that will not only remove all odors from the drain, but it will “invade” the whole kitchen. And who doesn’t love the smell of lemon? 🙂
Image Credits: Christie’s Cleanup